- You will process large volumes of email, forwarding them to appropriate department or translating them into action items and priority tasks.
- Provide high level and comprehensive administrative support to the CEO and business development team, including complex calendaring and detailed travel plans and agendas.
- Coordinate meetings, documents and other aspects of multiple project teams.
- Prepare promotional materials for events and business development opportunities.
- Ability to develop, implement, understand general startup business operations, work flows, and procedures as appropriate.
- Effectively handle as much as possible on behalf of the CEO and business development, but exercise good discretion and judgment with regard to involving them as appropriate.
- Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met by company vendors related to office management.
- Track leads and forward them on to appropriate departments.
- 5+ years related experience working in a very fast paced Web startup or VC environment.
Why so bad?