- Everyone: still gay. Especially theft victim Marc Jacobs. But now they can marry! As most conservatives fear, the gays will probably marry their iPhones.
- People gave speeches. Other people drank, sometimes alone.
- Someone who works for the Wall Street Journal is something of a cad.
- Everyone hates Sex and the City! Except the billions of people who will see it.
- What the fuck were we doing, anyway? It's time a journalist asked the tough questions. Like are there words on the teleprompter? And should we do it live? Yes. Yes, we should.
- Your day editor probably owes Richard Blakeley a drink.