- Lily Donaldson, the 21-year-old Vogue cover girl, plunked down $2.2 million on an apartment on Avenue B. Perhaps not coincidentally, she now has about six bars in a three-block radius. [Observer]
- View hostess Joy Behar paid $2.555 million for an apartment in the building she already occupies on 89th and Broadway. [Observer]
- Boyish model Agyness Deyn picked up a loft in Williamsburg. Or so says noted real estate expert Perez Hilton. [Perez Hilton]
- Michael Bloomberg transferred his Upper East Side home to a private trust in his name. Why? "Estate planning purposes," naturally. He also owns two $40 million townhouses on East 78th Street and a $41 million building on Madison Ave. that will serve as the HQ for his foundation. [Real Deal]
- Fashion tycoon Domenico Dolce is buying a 3,800-square-foot duplex apartment at the Annabelle Selldorf-designed 200 11th Ave. for $17.5 million. Now he can travel up to his apartment with his car in tow! Dolly Lenz brokered the deal. [NY Post]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.