- To unveil her new video, "Break The Ice," Britney Spears will appear on Total Request Live, and has been practicing for everything at her favorite dance studio. Hopefully that includes the dance-and-boob-flash synchronization she carefully rehearsed in January, because there's nothing more embarrassing than an out-of-rhythm wardrobe malfunction. [Showbiz Spy]
- TMZ reported police were investigating Spears codependent Sam Lutfi for drugging the singer, but they are apparently very secret police, because every media outlet in the world that called the LAPD was told the story was bogus.
- George Clooney blew $40,000 on his 28-year-old cocktail waitress girlfriend for Valentine's Day, which was so romantic some crazy stalker made his portrait out of jelly beans. [Showbiz Spy]
- Frail wimpy Angelina Jolie fainted on an airplane just because she's pregnant with twins and it's an 18-hour flight out from Iraq to Los Angeles. [Sun]
- Brits complain about drunkenness and profanity on one of their music awards shows. Yes, limeys, that's called Rock N Roll, you kind of helped invent it, remember? [Daily Mail]
- Minnie Driver would like to hide her pregnancy forever, but she had to go shopping at some point! [P6]
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are talking about making their own awful reality show, because there just aren't enough outlets for their ample talents. [P6]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.