Whatever your feelings toward the New York Post, the feisty tab sure does have a way with headlines. And, of course, Page Six has no problem boasting about it-or cross-promoting tasty corporate products. Harper Entertainment, which, like the Post, is owned by monolithic News Corp., is publishing Headless Body in Topless Bar, a celebration of some of the paper's greatest hits. Page Six's top picks after the jump.
- "Kiss Your Asteroid Goodbye" (a runaway star possibly hitting the Earth)
- "Jiggle All the Way" (husbands giving their wives boob jobs for Christmas)
- "Bimbo Summit" (Lindsay, Paris and Britney partying together)
- "Good Noose" (Saddam Hussen sentenced to hang)
- "Wacko Jacko Backo" (a Michael Jackson comeback)
- "Bite of the Century" (Mike Tyson chewing off part of Evander Holyfield's ear)
- The 1982 incident that gave birth to the most famous headline of all, "concerned a Queens strip club where the bartender was shot dead and his head cut off. (The killer didn't want to leave the embedded bullet behind.)" [P6]