- High drama at Central Park Boathouse yesterday: two employees were abruptly canned and 14 others briefly stormed out in protest before management caved. And yet by day's end it was the most boring restaurant in the city again. [NY Post]
- They're going to have to rename popular West Village spot Market Table, uh, Table: It's ditching its market section to make way for more seating. [Strong Buzz]
- The long wait for Jean-Georges Vongerichten's soba house Matsugen to open is over. Hysteria, commence! [Eater]
- How Frank Bruni's delightful smackdown of Robert De Niro's Ago stacks up with other gems in the Bruni ouevre, like his annihilation of Ninja and his night at cleavage carnival Robert's Steak House. [Blackbook]
- Gray Kunz may revive his Cafe Gray in what's now Oceana. [Food Writer's Diary]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.