- Ashlee Simpson confirmed she is planning to marry fellow musician Pete Wentz. [Sun]
- Whitney Houston's boy toy Ray-J, 27, is taunting the pop diva's ex Bobby Brown:"Is that your wife, is that your shorty, well I'm her boyfriend . . . I think the problem is you don't beat it right . . . Making love is cool, just pull her hair sometimes." Use of the verb "beat" is wrong in so many ways, here. [P6]
- Relapsed addict Pat O'Brien the only person in the world who wants his old job hosting "The Insider," so he gets it. [P6]
- Prince got paid close to $5 million to perform at the Coachella music festival. [Perez]
- Sean Penn is reconciling with his wife Robin Wright Penn. The actor even dedicated a song to her, at a Pearl Jam concert, because he is 14 years old. [OK!]
- Rob Lowe's former nanny withstands the actor's withering HuffPo blog post, stands by story. [OK!]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.