- Frightening nightlife rumor of the day: Club Row's BED may reopen—and in the next two weeks. Go hide under your, ahem, bed. [GOAG]
- It's a (Wolf)gang war! New York steak man Wolfgang Zwiener and the former head waiter at Peter Luger, has won a trademark lawsuit against LA celebuchef Wolfgang Puck. [Daily News]
- Here is why the prices of top wines aren't falling. [Portfolio]
- Free yogurt alert! The new Red Mango on 34th and 3rd is giving out gratis froyo until 10pm tonight. [Eater]
- Two of the city's biggest restaurant PR shops, Karine Bakhoum's KB Network News and Steven Hall's Hall Company, are becoming one. [Eater]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.