- Why should Keith Olbermann actually be supporting John McCain's run for the presidency instead of Obama? Hint: It has to do with ratings. [GQ]
- Former Giant Michael Strahan is joining Fox Sports as an analyst. He signed a $2 million-a-year contract. [NYP]
- The Observer takes a look at where all the WSJ reporters that have left the paper since its change in ownership have ended up. [Observer]
- Arianna Huffington addresses her rumored beef with the late Tim Russert: "I had no personal feelings towards him." [Portfolio]
- The New York Times will probably cut back a bit on the wedding announcements in the Sunday paper. Yay. Now we'll be subjected to more highly dubious "trend" pieces. [Observer]
- The finalists to take over at the Washington Post: managing editor Phil Bennett and former Wall Street Journal managing editor Marcus Brauchli. [Radar]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.