- Amy Sacco's Chelsea restaurant Bette, has closed its doors after a three-year run. [Eater]
- If you plan on having an illegal BBQ in Prospect Park this weekend, beware the park rangers. [Brooklyn Paper]
- Florent Morellet isn't upset that his restaurant will live on without him, although some foodies feel "duped." [Eater, NYM]
- Those frogs' legs croquettes will have to wait 'til evening: L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon will discontinue its lunch service on July 20th. [Eater]
- Is Odeon the new Michael's? [Radar]
- Andy Nusser of Casa Mono will oversee the new Mario Batali-Joe Bastianich pizzeria-trattoria project in Port Chester, Tarry Lodge. [Serious Eats]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.