- Next up for Keith McNally: He'll try to bring his magic touch to the corner of the Bowery and Houston, in what's now a restaurant supply store. [Eater]
- After a year of lawsuits, Giuseppe Cipriani's event planning operation will vacate 200 Fifth Avenue. [NYP]
- Socialista's Armin Amiri may take over the West Village lesbian bar Rubyfruit. [P6]
- Frank Bruni isn't thrilled that Country will be focusing on steak, nor is he especially thrilled with the steakhouse trend. [NYT]
- Marquee, which was shut down this past weekend because of a marijuana bust, will reopen tonight. [DBTH, Grub Street]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.