- Even overpriced Hamptons restaurants are feeling the recession's burn. [TRD]
- Still hankering for the soba from SoHo's recently-shuttered Honmura An? You're advised to reroute your private jet to the restaurant's new location in Tokyo. [Eater]
- Three waiters who successfully sued Old Homestead Steakhouse for $36K are suing the restaurant again, this time because management supposedly assigned them to tables with European tourists and other bad tippers. [NYP]
- There's a small chance the shuttered gay club the Roxy may be revived in the near future. [Grub Street]
- Calorie postings are doing their job of scaring New Yorkers out of ordering 923-calorie Double Whoppers with Cheese. [amNY]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.