- A former employee at Wakiya, the restaurant locatede in Ian Schrager's Gramercy Park Hotel, has filed a $5 million suit against the restaurant, the hotel, and Schrager's company. She claims she was assaulted by a co-worker and fired because she spoke Spanish. [NYS]
- Daniel Boulud's Bar Boulud is expanding: It will take over the space next to it on West 64th Street, which is currently occupied by a Chase branch. [NYP]
- Now you can get Michael Psilakis' grilled quail spiedini from his and Donatella Arpaia's Mia Dona delivered to your doorstep. [VV]
- Has Rose Bar jumped the shark? [DBTH]
- Jeffrey Chodorow is still so not over Frank Bruni's 2007 zero-star review of Kobe Club. [Grub Street]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.