- The Knitting Factory will move to the former Luna Lounge space in Williamsburg. [NYT]
- Self-styled "slacktivist" John Penley is protesting gentrifier Keith McNally's plans for a new restaurant on the Bowery. [Downtown Express]
- New York magazine is scooping up Menupages. [paidContent]
- Vive la France: Bastille Day celebrations this weekend in Brooklyn. [Brooklyn Paper]
- The Red Hook Ballfields will officially open on July 19th. [Porkchop Express via Eater]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.