- Vogue has a fancy, new IMG-produced Web-based reality series! And it only cost $31,000 a minute to put together. [WSJ]
- Les Moonves and Andrew Heyward have agreed to answer questions from Dan Rather's lawyers in his contract suit against the network. [NYT]
- Changing hedcuts at the WSJ reflect the fact that everyone who works in finance is totally depressed. [CJR]
- David Remnick defends the Obama cover on Charlie Rose. [Gawker]
- Executive changes at NBC News and MSNBC. [Jossip]
- The Sunday Times will include a piece focusing on the "succession strategy" at Condé Nast should Si Newhouse retire. [WWD]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.