- Jann Wenner is no longer interested in selling Us Weekly. [NYP]
- Richard Ekstract hasn't found any takers for Hamptons Cottages & Gardens and its three sister titles. Both Jason Binn's Niche Media and Michael Kong's Modern Luxury Media looked at the deal and passed. [NYP]
- The newsstand price of the New York Times will rise from $1.25 to $1.50 on Aug. 18. [Portfolio]
- The Nation is launching a sex column! The columnist who will be writing it? Not so sexy. [Marketwatch]
- Felix Gillette on NBC's David Gregory: "A star White House correspondent who never quite found another suitable role in television away from Pennsylvania Avenue." [NYO]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.