- Remember back when News Corp.'s Roger Ailes promised that Fox Business would crush CNBC? It turns out the upstart network is attracting 8,000 viewers during daytime hours, compared to CNBC's average of 250,000 or more. [NYO]
- Right-wing columnist Robert Novak has a good excuse for running over a pedestrian last week: He's suffering from a brain tumor. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Mark Whitaker has been named NBC News's Washington bureau chief. [TVNewser]
- Bonnie Fuller on Barack and Michelle Obama: They're turning themselves into the "Brangelina of the political world." [AdAge]
- Nike is stirring up controversy with a new ad campaign that many find homophobic. [AdFreak]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.