- Jeffrey Chodorow's Borough Food and Drink—located in possibly the most cursed space in the city—will close this fall to make way for a "French-influenced American bistro," says Gail Greene. [Grub Street]
- The Post offers up its list of the 20 best brunch spots in the city. [NYP]
- La Côte Basque and La Caravelle closed ages ago, but the Times reports that the "Gallic influence is alive and well" in the West 50s. [NYT]
- Get those mediocre $20 bellinis while you still can: Page Six magazine suggests the end is near for Giuseppe and Arrigo Cipriani's dining empire. [P6 Mag]
- Whiskey Tavern in Chinatown opens tonight. [Thrillist]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.