- Tragic news for Ashley Dupre and other classy Jersey girls: Bennigan's is going out of business. [Bloomberg]
- Stop putting so much soy sauce on your sushi, says Nobu Matsuhisa. [Zagat]
- The waiter behind the formerly anonymous blog Waiter Rant has revealed his identity. Useful advice he shared with the Post today (which you should keep in mind when you go out to eat tonight): "Waiters can and do spit in people's food..." [NYP]
- David Chang's Momofuku Ssam is expanding. [Eater]
- Howard Lorber, the chairman of the brokerage firm Prudential Douglas Elliman and chairman of Nathan's Hot Dogs, chats about his acquisition of Savanna's in Southampton. [TRD]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.