- Those restaurant menus that get shoved under your door? Putting them there is now against the law, although only if "the property owner has posted a sign saying such materials are not wanted." [City Room/NYT]
- Gabby Karan De Felice, the daughter of Donna Karan and an owner of Sag Harbor's Tutto Il Giorno, has a hotel planned for the East End. [Page Six Mag]
- Don't trust the calorie counts you see listed on menus since there aren't any rules about how accurate they actually have to be. [Gotham Gazette]
- Todd English chats about Libertine, his upcoming financial district restaurant. [GoaG]
- La Maison de Chocolat will open a third location in October, this time on Wall Street. [Grub Street]
- It's the end of the world! Even Italians are now drinking boxed wine. [The Lede/NYT]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.