- That story in the Journal about Barack Obama being too skinny to be president? The reporter pulled the quotes from a message board thread she started herself. The WSJ prints a correction, Slate deconstructs. [Slate, WSJ]
- Jimmy Jellinek, the former editor-in-chief of Maxim who's been working at Heavy.com as of late, has landed at Playboy.com. [NYP]
- Jim Dolan's Cablevision may spin off one (or more) of its businesses. [WSJ]
- Dana Milbank will now pontificate on CNN, instead of on MSNBC. [Politico]
- Time Inc. has cemented a deal to produce movies. [Variety]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.