- How does Martha Stewart plan to exploit her library of archival content? She's tapped her daughter, Alexis, and Jennifer Koppelman Hutt to host Whatever, Martha!, which will involve mocking (gently, we imagine) Martha's retro recommendations. [NYT]
- Joining the likes of Tina Brown and Bonnie Fuller, former Times reporter Sharon Waxman is launching a media and entertainment news site. [Marketwatch, LAT]
- How were the ratings for the Olympics on NBC? They're on track to beat Athens 2004. [Reuters, NYT]
- Adrian Grenier is making a documentary called Teenage Paparazzi about his relationship with a 14-year-old paparazzo who took his photo. Alec Baldwin, Whoopi Goldberg, and Rosie O'Donnell will make cameos. [THR]
- More on how the media completely missed the John Edwards story. [Gawker]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.