- Jean-Georges Vongerichten is a partner in a new pizza venture by Sullivan Street Bakery's Jim Leahey. [Gail Greene]
- Taavo Somers' Freemans will be closing this week for renovatons. [DbtH]
- The Times visits the Rainbow Room and turns up the obvious: "If the name still connotes high New York glamour, the actual scene on any given night probably does not." [NYT]
- You can now book dinner reservations using your mobile device and Zagat.mobi. [PRNewswire]
- A kosher version of Whole Foods is coming to Brooklyn [NYP]
- Rachael Ray makes $18 million a year, according to Forbes' list of the highest-paid chefs. Her nemesis, Anthony Bourdain? He collects just $1.5 million a year. [Forbes]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.