- NYSE Euronext's Philippe Duranton has paid $4.6 million for a 3,000-square-foot condo at 32 West 18th Street (left). The best part? One of his new neighbors will be Atoosa Rubenstein. [Cityfile]
- Anne Marie Aberbach, the widow of legendary music publisher Julian Aberbach, paid $4.5 million for a two-bedroom apartment at the Carlyle on East 77th Street. Julian Aberbach is best known for having acquired the publishing rights to Elvis Presley's music in the 1950s. [Cityfile]
- Ira Lipman, the chairman and president of Guardsmark, one of the country's largest security companies, paid $3.3 million for an apartment at the Sherry Netherland on Fifth Avenue. [Cityfile]
- The Brookville estate where Gossip Girl recently filmed an episode is on the market for $12.9 million. [Newsday]
- Vinny Testaverde's gaudy Oyster Bay Cove manse can be yours for $6.495 million. [Luxist]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.