- Scott Conant is now "poised to become Molto Mario's heir apparent," or so says the Observer. [NYO]
- John Schaeffer has departed Irving Mill. [NY Sun]
- Quite the crowd showed up at a community board meeting to oppose renewing the Beatrice Inn's liquor license. One special guest: Amy Sedaris. [Eater]
- An interview with doorman Aalex Julian of Tenjune. [BlackBook]
- A new Gordon Ramsay video game "rewards players for how well they cook recipes from Ramsay's own repertoire." [NYP]
- Clo, a "sleek, high-tech wine bar" opens on Saturday in the Time Warner Center. [NYT]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.