- The war between between Georgia and Russia is having an impact on the local restaurant biz: Russians are avoiding Café Georgia in Brighton Beach. [NYDN]
- After 10 years in business run, Sweet & Vicious on Spring Street has closed its doors although the owners say it's just a "brief hiatus." [Gothamist]
- It's only been open for a few weeks, so why was Sasha Petraske's Kurve closed last night? [DbtH]
- Apparently making cool designs with your latte foam is not only hugely popular, it's also considered an art form. [WSJ]
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten is thrilled about the three-star review that his Matsugen received from the Times in case you were wondering. [Jean Georges Blog]
- Virgil's BBQ is giving away free ribs tonight in Times Square, just in case your Aunt Edna is visiting from Des Moines. [Eater]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.