- Lehman Brothers continues to have discussions about selling pieces of its investment management business, including Neuberger Berman. [Dealbook, FT]
- Investment Dealers Digest takes a look at what's happened since the credit crisis first began a year ago. [IDD via Dealbook]
- Home Depot Inc. posted a 24 percent decline in net income during the second quarter. [WSJ]
- Bay Harbour Management is the frontrunner to purchase the assets of Steve & Barry's. [WSJ]
- Nymex Holdings shareholders have voted to approve the CME Group's $8.3 billion takeover offer. [NYP]
- Saks reported a decline in revenues and a wider-than-expected loss for the second quarter. [Crain's]
- Target reported that second quarter net income fell 7.6 percent. [WSJ]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.