- Addiction sells: now in its fifth season, Intervention is A&E's highest rated show. [NYT]
- Less than a week after he departed his radio show alongside Mike Francesa, Chris Russo has announced he signed a five-year, $15 million contract with Sirius XM. [MediaWeek]
- Bloggers attending the Democratic and Republican conventions will be treated to massages, smoothies and a candy buffet courtesy of Google; the search giant will also be co-sponsoring a party with Vanity Fair. [WSJ]
- NBC's monster Olympics ratings have spurred ESPN to jump into the bidding war for the 2014 and 2016 games. [THR]
- Marjorie Braman will be the new editor-in-chief of Henry Holt. [NYT]
- Robbie Myers is firing back at New York over the magazine's piece on the ongoing drama at Elle. [WWD]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.