- Drew Nieporent chats about the forthcoming Nobu in Herzliya, Israel and shares details about his singing career. Yes, he sings, too. [Blackbook]
- Top Chef may be filming at Eric Ripert's Le Bernardin tomorrow night. [Eater]
- Six New York chefs reveal who they'll be voting for this fall. [TONY]
- John McDonald loves Jean-Georges and Peter Luger's, hates parking tickets and paying taxes. [NYM]
- Anthony and Tom Martignetti have shuttered Bella's. [GoaG]
- It's a miniature Gordon Ramsay! [Style.com]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.