- Hachette is shuttering Home magazine. [Mediaweek]
- A redesigned Interview will be unveiled next week. [Folio]
- ABC's Supernanny is switching genders in a new spinoff called (naturally!) Supermanny. [THR]
- NBC is witnessing its highest ratings in years, while competitors like Fox, CBS, and ABC have been at all-time lows. [THR/Live Feed]
- Kent Brownridge is stepping down as CEO of Alpha Media Group, the parent company of Maxim and Blender. He'll hang around as chairman. [MinOnline]
- News outlets like CBS News and the New York Times reported today that congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones had died when in fact she's still alive. [E&P]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.