- The Times' Diner's Journal weighs in on the Wine Spectator scandal. [Diner's Journal]
- The owners of the clubs Mansion and Pink Elephant have filed for bankruptcy. [DBTH]
- The median price of drinks at the Eldridge (which is 90% complete, says owner Matt Levine): $25. [Radar]
- Daniel Boulud on his new Maison Boulud in Beijing. [Haute Living via Observer]
- Richie Notar on his early years at Studio 54 and the challenges of opening a Nobu in Russia. [BlackBook]
- Wass Stevens celebrated his birthday with a big party at Marquee last night. [GoaG]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.