- Obama now has a running mate. But now Joe Biden's son and brother are in the news over a hedge fund that went sour. [WaPo, Dealbook]
- Investors are more optimistic that Lehman Brothers will raise additional capital in the near future. But there are also rumbles that Richard Fuld may be on the way out. [Dealbook, Dealbreaker]
- Citi has changed up its capital markets group. [Dealbook]
- Economists are questioning the government's response to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. [WSJ]
- Mrs. Fields has filed for bankruptcy. [Marketwatch]
- A top Blackstone exec, David Blitzer, was shaken down by his father-in-law. Now Blitzer has helped put the man behind bars. [WSJ]
- More details on Goldman Sachs' new headquarters downtown: "The heart of the building" will be a "living room" on the 10th through 12th floors. [NYT]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.