- Life after reality TV: Rocco DiSpirito will be competing on the next season of Dancing with the Stars. [AP]
- Please don't think of Sam Talbot as a sex object just because he's hot, tattooed, and 6'5". He'd like you to know he can cook, too. [NYT]
- McCain Foods—the makers of frozen french fries—has a new ad campaign timed for the elections. [AdAge]
- Whoops: H&H Bagels owner Helmer Toro owes the IRS more than $2 million. [NYP]
- Just in time for the end of summer, a comprehensive map of places to find lobster rolls in Manhattan. [Gothamist]
- The salad bar at Whole Foods may not be as healthy as you think, according to Mehmet Oz. [NYSun]
- Steve Lewis weighs in on the lawsuit against 1OAK and the bankruptcy of Mansion and Pink Elephant. [GNML]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.