- NBC is leading the ratings with its coverage of the DNC. [TVDecoder]
- The picture isn't so rosy at the New York Times. Revenues dropped 10 percent in July, largely because of the housing slump. [Bloomberg]
- Denise Richards' bid for stardom just got a bit more complicated. Her reality show on E! has been canceled after a single season. [NYP]
- Jon Stewart says Fox News is a "brutish, slow-witted beast." Fox News says Stewart is "out of touch." [Gawker]
- It took months but it seems Rafael Nadal has finally decided on a new look—in partnership with marketing execs at Nike, of course. [WSJ]
- Amanda Lepore is appearing in a new ad campaign for Jawbone Bluetooth headsets. [Copyranter]
- A guide to the nastiest feuds on cable news. [Gawker]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.