- More detail on Zak Pelaccio's upcoming projects, including the Fatty Crab on the Upper West Side and the Southeast Asian restaurant in Williamsburg called Fatty 'Cue. [Metromix]
- Jerry's Cafe, the SoHo staple that closed last year, is re-opening in a slightly smaller location at 90 Chambers Street in September. [NY Sun]
- The US Open is probably the only sporting event where you'll find Indian kati rolls, crepes, and flaming ouzo shrimp. [NYDN]
- City Harvest is going eco-friendly with a fleet of hybrid refrigerated trucks. [NYDN]
- More details on Daniel Boulud's Maison Boulud in Beijing. [TONY]
- Michael Phelps' massive breakfast of pancakes, french toasts, fried egg sandwiches, grits, an omelet and two cups of coffee? No match for competitive eater Crazy Legs Conti! [VV]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.