- Grammy-nominated singer KT Tunstall paid $1.575 million for a sixth-floor apartment at 525 East 11th Street. The two-bedroom, two-floor condo also includes a 561-square-foot terrace. [Cityfile]
- Pete Peterson bought an apartment on East 69th Street for $3.04 million from the Council on Foreign Relations. He won't be living there, though. (He has a $37.5 million apartment on Fifth Ave.) He'll continue leasing the co-op to the council's former president, Leslie Gelb. [Observer]
- Architect Enrique Norten put down $1.929 million for an apartment at One York Street, the Tribeca building he designed. [Observer]
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are a step closer to building their dream home in California: Tom has picked up a plot in Brentwood—located on the same street as Arnold Schwarzenegger—for $11 million. [TMZ]
- Unit 615 at the Plaza sold for $8.783 million to an undisclosed buyer. [Cityfile]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.