- Top Chef runner-up Marcel Vigneron was arrested in Laguna Beach this past weekend for driving drunk. [OC Register via Eater]
- Ryan Skeen, formerly of Resto, is the new chef at Irving Mill. [Diner's Journal]
- Chef Michael Psilakis explains the ins and outs of Greek cuisine to Josh Ozersky. [Grub Street]
- Diners in Philadelphia are the most generous tippers in the country. [Zagat]
- The case of the mystery man who picks up women at Beatrice Inn and lures them back to his apartment with the promise of coke. [Gawker]
- More on upcoming venue The Eldridge, in proprietor Matt Levine's own words. [Eater]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.