- Earnings are down at Eddie Lampert's Sears. [Bloomberg]
- Bank of America has agreed to pay $43 million to settle its dispute with the state of Massachusetts over auction-rate securities. [DB]
- One of Steve Schwarzman's funds took a big hit earlier this month, but the Blackstone fund now appears to have bounced back. [NYP]
- B-school applications are on the rise. [DB]
- Lehman Brothers has apologized for stealing research from Sanford Bernstein. [WSJ]
- Toyota has slashed its 2009 sales forecast. [Bloomberg]
- Steve Jobs is not dead notwithstanding the obituary that appeared on the Bloomberg wire last night. [Gawker]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.