- Barack Obama, who had a secret sit-down with Roger Ailes three months ago, will appear on The O'Reilly Factor on Thursday night. [WaPo, The Caucus]
- WSJ, the glossy luxury mag brought to you by the Wall Street Journal, was unveiled to the press this morning. [BusinessWeek]
- New York Sun interns have to wear suits to the office. And no jeans on weekends, please! [Gawker]
- The Observer chats with Ben Goldhirsh, the guy behind the do-good mag called GOOD. [NYO]
- Lara Logan talks about her time in Iraq but not so much about her messy personal life. [Men's Vogue]
- Is Time Out New York having financial issues? [Gawker]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.