- The sixth season of Project Runway has been pushed back and will not debut on Lifetime until January 2009. [EW]
- The New York Times Co. is closing one of its distribution companies and will lay off 550 employees as part of the move. [NYO]
- QVC is broadcasting live from Bryant Park beginning today. [WWD]
- HBO is launching a web video series with Jessica Rose, the star of "lonelygirl15." [THR]
- JK Rowling has won her much publicized lawsuit over copyright infringement. [NYT]
- The cover of Esquire to celebrate its 75th anniversary is electronic. [Portfolio]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.