- Charles Gibson reeled in big ratings for ABC with his interview with Sarah Palin. [THR]
- Jerry Seinfeld's second ad for Microsoft is out, and it's funnier than the last one, at least according to AdAge. [AdAge]
- It's official: Obama will appear on Saturday Night Live tomorrow. [THR]
- HuffPo posts close-up shots of Anna Wintour, the Observer responds by posting a close-up of Arianna Huffington. [HuffPo, NYO]
- Tina Brown's new site hasn't debuted yet but it's already getting smacked around by the media. [Gawker, Nikki Finke]
- Ryan Seacrest is teaming up with his spiritual twin, Paris Hilton, on a new TV show. [People]
- WWD chats with Toby Young about the big screen version of How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Will Graydon appear at the premiere? "I'm not sure of the date of the premiere, but I believe I have a previous engagement." [WWD]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.