Yahoo CEO-in waiting Sue Decker continues to push the company through yet another reorganization. An her minions aren't happy about it. One told Kara Swisher: “I am not sure right now, with all this drama and all this tension from Microsoft’s failed takeover and the rest of it, why we have to do this. This feels crazy.” We figure the best way to do this is rip the band-aid off and move on. So below, who's in, who's up and who's out in quick and dirty bullet points.
- Loathed EVP Ash Patel will head up Global Products group.
- Global Partner Solutions EVP Hilary Schneider will oversee both ad sales and product development for the entire US region and be Patel's peer.
- Scott Moore, who runs the Yahoo Media Group, will report to Schneider. Though he has startup offers.
- Brad Garlinghouse will probably leave by the end of the summer.
- Yahoo Search’s Vish Makhijani will leave the company.
- Front Door head Tapan Bhat will either report to Patel in Global Products or bolt.
- Yahoo SVP for Strategic Alliances, Chris Bolte, will leave the company.