- Julian Niccolini will begin serving breakfast at the Four Seasons. You'll have to wait until January, though, to pay $44 for a croissant. [NYM]
- Frank Bruni has posted a list of his favorite Italian restaurants in the city. [NYT/Diner's Journal]
- Jerry's Cafe reopened on Chambers Street today. [Eater]
- The menu at The Eldridge is laser-engraved on oak and features a $32 signature drink. [ChiChi212 via GS]
- Will Goldfarb's Dessert Studio closed its doors yesterday. [Eater]
- Tables at Apothéke will run you $1,000 a pop. Hope you don't work at Lehman Brothers. [GS]
- Guest of Guest wonders what will happen to the club economy now that all the investment bankers who pay $800 for bottles of vodka are losing their jobs. [GofaG]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.