Ebay is not just for auctioning off books related to obscure literary feuds; it's also a good place for members of the working class to hustle mementos of the humbling moments when celebrities crossed their paths and acted like jerks. One item that you just missed bidding on: a receipt from an Atlanta-area restaurant signed by Outkast rapper Andre 3000. The meal cost $46.01. Andre's tip: $0. But the receipt sold for almost $15, so the waiter came out ahead. That said, let's segue into THIS: a look back at some other fabulous celebrity-related items that appeared on eBay in the recent past:
- The Keith Gessen Middlebrow FSU Remix Book!
- A scam Sex and the City vacation package!
- Disturbing Heath Ledger figurines!
- A magical Lou Dobbs tortilla!
- A fleeting meeting with Scarlett Johansson!
- Scientology's E-meter of the future!
- Gary Coleman memorabilia!
- Corey Haim's snowboard!
- Spike Jonze's random doodles!
- Courtney Love's fat jeans!