There's money in them thar tweens, and Forbes knows it. The magazine has just published its Rich Tween list, a ranked list of moneymakers who appeal to the elusive eight-to-14 demographic that is like, so over Spongebob. Coming in at #1 with $25 million is Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, who had middle school playgrounds abuzz with his daring take on Equus (coming to Broadway this fall!). But wait! Could a precocious teen starlet have tied him for the pole position? Where are the Olsens? The Jonases? The High School Musical-ites?
All will be revealed — the full list, after the jump:
1. (tie) Daniel Radcliffe, Miley Cyrus - $25 million
3. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - $15 million
4. The Jonas Brothers - $12 million
5. Zac Efron - $5.8 million
6. Ashley Tisdale - $5.5 million
7. Emma Watson - $5.5 million
8. Hillary Duff - $5 million
9. Rupert Grint - $5 million
10. Vanessa Anne Hudgens $3.2 million
Apparently, tween wealth comes in threes: not only do three Harry Potter stars and three actors from High School Musical make the list, but the trio of Jonas Brothers as well. Still, while the salaries are steep, the number one thing we took away from this list was an overlap with this one. We now eagerly await the salacious (yet tasteful!) Us Weekly slideshow devoted to "Celebrity Tween Virgin Mega-Millionaires."