- John Mayer dumped Jennifer Aniston after the actress pushed him for "a timetable" and to promise not to tour so much when they eventually make babies together. (Sounds clingy.) There was a trial split first. Aniston was said "furious" initially but now is pretending that she's "already dating someone else in LA."
- Keith Olbermann is not so sure MSNBC should be teaming up with Rupert Murdoch on some stupid "citizen journalism" project involving MySpace, so in retaliation the Post ran the absolute fattest, least attractive picture of the Countdown anchor it could find. [P6]
- Jeffrey Epstein has been visited in prison by the 29-year-old woman who used to find him "willing young women," and also the 23-year-old he once supposedly dubbed his "Yugoslavian sex slave." [P6]
- Samantha Ronson, 31, on Lindsay Lohan: "She's great. She's also 22 years old." [E!]
- Britney Spears doesn't want her kids to go into show business, and her Dad says Kevin Federline's "heart is right." [Scoop]
- Shelley Malil, who co-starred in the movie 40-Year-Old-Virgin, is suspected of having stabbed his ex-girlfriend 20 times. [LA Times]
- Some British boutique made an ad featuring a fur coat draped over a woman wearing a Stella McCartney bra. Stella's kind of a big time animal-rights activist who detests fur coats. Hilarity ensues, LOL. [P6]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.