The Week We Felt the Thrill of Victory... and the Agony of Defeat
- Olympic tomfoolery: taunting Spaniards and silly journalists, and propaganda. One World, One Dream—and one party line! Bush was there, looking drunk.
- We hung the Scientologists with their own rope (again.)
- Another war. We can't hear it over the screams of the angry young crackpots pounding their keyboards, and the mewling of Angelina Jolie's newborn twins and gigantic collection of children.
- Tucker fuckin' Max: Why?
- John Edwards: father, adulterer (we've finally discovered), former Senator. We compiled timeline of his lies.
- We talked about microfame. Who is, who isn't, who definitely isn't so they should STFU.
- Who are the busiest boys in Hollywood? Let's jinx them.
- Summer is also intern season. Roast with care!