- An article on the America's Cup feud.
- A story about rare mushrooms.
- A piece on "canine couture."
- Sarah Palin's exercise habits. This lucky article was done before she was selected as John McCain's running mate. But it doesn't mention her VP candidacy.
- Ads by Versace, Dior, Credit Suisse, and Swiss luxury watchmaker Audemars Puget.
- Tons of stuff you'll never be able to buy. Deal with it.
Everyone who reads blogs all day knows that newspapers and magazines are doomed, sinking ships, right? Not if you've got money to spend. Saturday's Wall Street Journal will include a new quarterly lifestyle magazine called WSJ. — yes, with a period, just to annoy Owen. What's in it?