Everyone who reads blogs all day knows that newspapers and magazines are doomed, sinking ships, right? Not if you've got money to spend. Saturday's Wall Street Journal will include a new quarterly lifestyle magazine called WSJ. — yes, with a period, just to annoy Owen. What's in it?
- An article on the America's Cup feud.
- A story about rare mushrooms.
- A piece on "canine couture."
- Sarah Palin's exercise habits. This lucky article was done before she was selected as John McCain's running mate. But it doesn't mention her VP candidacy.
- Ads by Versace, Dior, Credit Suisse, and Swiss luxury watchmaker Audemars Puget.
- Tons of stuff you'll never be able to buy. Deal with it.