- So. No one (besides Ken Layne, who'd happily called her "America's Hottest Governor" some time ago and then forgotten all about it) had heard of this "Sarah Palin" character before, until last Friday. And now, would you look at that, 121k views. We talked about her all week, multiple times a day. Just click there and read all of it and feel ashamed of yourself, and us.
- Oh, also we talked about Gossip Girl.
- Oh, and Barack Obama is drunk, because he is Irish.
- We made fun of the New York Sun's crazy intern policy (which is really only marginally crazy, right?), and then we felt bad because they promptly (almost) folded. And then we made fun of them again!
- Meet the new class! And the other new class! You will not like either of them.
- Us—they're just like us! (As is Elle.)
- We love Peggy Noonan! We hate every other writer in New York.
- This truly was a week to make you love America. Possible first lady Cindy McCain maybe doesn't know who this Roe person is and why they're against wading. Olympic champion Michael Phelps is grabby. Seth Rogen is not allowed to receive simulated oral sex. Etc.