- Hey, what a miserable week. Like, for the markets. All the markets. We blame the media! Ha ha, just kidding, we blame fatcats (well, some of us blame fatcats). Actually we're kinda tossing blame around pretty freely. But we couldn't do it without you! Nor could we do it with you but these people might.
- We learned how the candidates stay so pretty and how Arianna Huffington stays so unmuddied. (Mostly. Sorta.)
- We learned that you still should probably not seek a career in journalism. But it's a fine time to make that career failure into a positive (for us, not for you).
- Oh, there was a debate, or something. Between Maverick and THAT ONE. We didn't like it because no one addressed the needs of middle class bloggers.
- We took on Hip Hop Weekly! And Julia Allison took on herself!
- What year is it? And which movie is it? One of these maybe?
- Are you smarter than a fifth grade vice presidential candidate? Oh, yeah? Really? Then where is your money, loser?
- Here is your "Friday Night Festival of Failure" topic: New Depression Playlist! There is no Muxtape anymore, and we are too broke to afford "mp3s," so after the jump we are just listing some punny suggestions from our own Gaby, Queen of Law. Add your own!